Thursday 18 September 2014

Announcement

Hi folks. Those following my Twitter account may be aware that there's been no activity for over two weeks. This is because my account has been suspended by Twitter and there is a refusal by them to even acknowledge my requests to have the suspension reviewed. I've no idea why the account is in suspension as they won't respond to my emails.

To be honest, the whole affair has made me wonder why I'm bothering any more with Twitter or the blog. There's a lack of feedback on here from anybody other than the usual suspects (you know who you are, and thanks!) and really the amount of tweets hasn't resulted in any increased traffic to the blog - you'd be amazed how many thick Twitter users don't even bother to have a look here, despite me giving them the links.

So that's why I'm quiet. Not feeling the love folks. The future of Bedroom Wall Babes is in the balance.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry you feel that way, but can't really blame you. However, more than once, I've typed a comment and when I've pressed Publish or Preview, instead of giving me the captcha thing, it's just wiped the comment (happens on other blogs, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never understood twitter and their policies regarding what can and can't be posted. Suffice to say I'm missing your activity on twitter and lack of action here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter are absolute dickheads.
    There is a lot worse on there at least your site is tasteful.
    Keep it up mate you have a lot of loyal fans.

    ReplyDelete