Friday 2 March 2007

Classic Penthouse Covers

I had every one of these. God I must have been a perv. Still am I suppose! We start off with Stacy Winfield on the cover...


... and Sam Fox from 1986:
...the drop dead gorgeous Scouser Gail McKenna:

An unknown girl! Nice lingerie though!
Dutch goddess Diana Van Laar:
80's babe Maria Whittaker:
Karen Brennan, Page 3 girl and cutie:
February 1986 and an ancient Linda Lusardi set was in this one, but the new photo on the front is stunning:
Stacy Winfield again. I remember buying this on my 15th birthday...

A classic cover! Great Karen Thornton set inside as I remember:
The Sam Fox Anniversary issue from 1985. She looked stunning inside:
Stacy again!
The breasts of Debee Ashby!
Linzi Drew transfers from "Club":
Gail McKenna again looking stunning:

2 comments:

  1. The unknown girl! Nice lingerie: Is page 3 girl Terri Woods. Sometimes spelled Terri. Would be nice to see more of her.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete