Wednesday 23 January 2013

Christy Canyon - A MegaTitted Megapost


In the Summer of 1985 I got a copy of PENTHOUSE and it featured this wonderfully titted lady. Christy Canyon was her name and my God did I want to get my head between those knockers. And her pussy. Spin on 6 months and she turns up in the Xmas edition of MEN ONLY, in fur, showing HER fur and massive boobs. Since then I've moved on a bit, but stumbling across these photos has only made me want to whip out my dick and wank away like only a sex-starved 15 year old can...



























































Ahh, fuck. I'd have loved to do this to her tits...


Why not try... SuzeClassics?


1 comment:

  1. Yep, by the time I'd scrolled down to the end of this post, I'd got it out and gone to work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete