Sunday 14 October 2018

A Julia Hayes Celebration


Ahh. Julia Hayes. We knew her as Lucy here in the UK due to her monthly appearances in CLUB INTERNATIONAL from 1990 onwards. So for my early twenties I spent each month eagerly awaiting the next appearance of this ginger princess... I nearly wore my poor cock red-raw with each new photoset. To celebrate, I've done a new collage (above) and here's a selection of her best bits. Nothing new but always welcome. Now if you'll excuse me... (UNZIPS TROUSERS)....



















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment